Average Temperatures in Roi Et, Thailand
- The average temperature in Roi Et, Thailand is hot at 26.8 degrees Celsius (80.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.8 °C (12.2°F) which is a very low range.
- April is the warmest month (very hot) with a mean temperature of 29.6 degrees Celsius (85.28 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (December) is really warm having an average temperature of 22.8 degrees Celsius (73.04 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Roi Et
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Roi Et Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Roi Et
- Vientiane, Laos - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNW
- Loei, Thailand - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) NW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) NNW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 103.9 kms (64.5 miles) WNW
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 271.6 kms (168.8 miles) W
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 176.8 kms (109.9 miles) W
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 207.6 kms (129 miles) SW
- Surin, Thailand - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) S
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 332 kms (206.3 miles) SW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SSW