| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Roi Et in April is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 88mm (3.5in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Roi Et April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Roi Et, Thailand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Roi Et:
- Vientiane, Laos - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNW
- Loei, Thailand - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) NW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) NNW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 103.9 kms (64.5 miles) WNW
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 271.6 kms (168.8 miles) W
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 176.8 kms (109.9 miles) W
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 207.6 kms (129 miles) SW
- Surin, Thailand - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) S
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 332 kms (206.3 miles) SW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SSW