Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Roi Et vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Roi Et vs Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Roi Et vs Jaskul, Kalmykia, Russia
Roi Et vs Christchurch, New Zealand
Roi Et vs Minamitorishima, Japan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Quba, Azerbaijan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Acarigua, Venezuela
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Grazzanise, Italy
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Rochambeau vs Kumasi
Altamira vs Fergana
State University, Nm vs Paoli, In
Kostroma vs Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv
- The distance between Roi Et, Thailand and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 9,483 km or 5,893 mi.
- To reach Roi Et in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 298.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Roi Et bearing 319.1° or NW .
- Roi Et has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Roi Et is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 17.4 °C (31.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.4 °C (13.3°F) less in Roi Et. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 871.2 mm (34.3 in) more which is equivalent to 871.2 l/m² (21.38 US gal/ft²) or 8,712,000 l/ha (931,371 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.5° higher in Roi Et than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Roi Et relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Roi Et
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -49 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Roi Et vs Hpa-An, Myanmar
Roi Et vs Petauke, Zambia
Roi Et vs Wroclaw, Poland
Roi Et vs Bistrita, Romania
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Cape Scott, Bc, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Safi, Morocco
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Libreville, Gabon
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Crete, Ne
Newnan, Ga vs Nord
Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa vs Pehuajo
Charleville, Queensland vs Sept-Iles, Quebec
Roi Et vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Roi Et
- Vientiane, Laos - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNW
- Loei, Thailand - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) NW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) NNW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 103.9 kms (64.5 miles) WNW
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 271.6 kms (168.8 miles) W
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 176.8 kms (109.9 miles) W
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 207.6 kms (129 miles) SW
- Surin, Thailand - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) S
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 332 kms (206.3 miles) SW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills