Vs > Adrian, Mi
Roi Et vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Roi Et vs Alpena, Michigan, Usa
Roi Et vs Monte Alegre, Brazil
Roi Et vs Toyooka, Japan
Roi Et vs Nokkundi, Pakistan
Adrian, Mi vs Crotone, Calabria, Italy
Adrian, Mi vs Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia
Adrian, Mi vs Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Shenyang vs Damazin
Negele vs Mobile, Alabama
Altai vs Ostende
Lake Hawea vs Odienne
- The distance between Roi Et, Thailand and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,512 km or 8,397 mi.
- To reach Roi Et in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 351.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Roi Et bearing 186.7° or S .
- Roi Et has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Roi Et is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18 °C (32.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.4 °C (36.7°F) less in Roi Et. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 548.7 mm (21.6 in) more which is equivalent to 548.7 l/m² (13.47 US gal/ft²) or 5,487,000 l/ha (586,597 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.3° higher in Roi Et than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Roi Et relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Roi Et
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -71 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Roi Et vs Bakersfield, Ca, Usa
Roi Et vs Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa
Roi Et vs Kings Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Roi Et vs Jokkmokk, Sweden
Adrian, Mi vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Halaib, Sudan
Adrian, Mi vs Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Ujedinenija Island, Russia
El Showak vs Suwa
Jenisejsk vs Cedars, Bsharri
Port Sudan vs Liepaja
Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab vs Pauls Valley, Ok
Roi Et vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Roi Et
- Vientiane, Laos - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) NNW
- Loei, Thailand - 258.2 kms (160.4 miles) NW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) NNW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 103.9 kms (64.5 miles) WNW
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 271.6 kms (168.8 miles) W
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 176.8 kms (109.9 miles) W
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 207.6 kms (129 miles) SW
- Surin, Thailand - 132.1 kms (82.1 miles) S
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 332 kms (206.3 miles) SW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SSW